Facebook Badge

About Me

simple, a bit complicated and chossy

NMH Secret Admire

Shout to NMH

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Welcome 2012

Salam and Happy New Year 2012......

Let me share with you on what is my new year's resolution;

1) to be surrounded with this wonderful people..........







2) to start writing a proposal for my thesis...uh-uh...



3) preparing for my BIG day(s) (i.e. new business ventures..diet programme..etc..etc)...


and

4) menjadi seorang manusia yang berjaya di dunia serta akhirat (this might sound lame tapi inilah hakikat kita sebagai manusia di muka bumi ini)....


...so reader, feel free to reply to me on your new year reolutions........nak lagi best silalah jadi this blog follower...... thank you

till then..........ta-ta





No comments:

Post a Comment